To pack Items into Packages, use the following actions:
- Pack All: Add all remaining items in the Items to Pack list to the currently selected Package
- Pack Item: Add all quantity of the selected Item in the Items to Pack list to the currently selected Package
- Pack 1: Add a quantity of 1 of the selected Item in the Items to Pack list to the currently selected Package
To remove Items from Packages, use the following actions:
- Unpack All: Remove all items from the currently selected Package and return them to the Items to Pack list
- Unpack Item: Remove all quantity of the currently selected Item from the Package and return them to the Items to Pack list
- Unpack 1: Remove a quantity of 1 of the selected packed Item and return it to the Items to Pack list
To manage Packages:
- New: Add a new Package to the shipment
- Delete: Delete the currently selected Package and return any packed items to the Items to Pack list
Once all items have been packed, make sure that the Package Type Code for each Package is set to the correct Package Type. The system will calculate the estimated weight of each package based on the items you have added. To override the calculated weight, enter the actual weight in the Manual Weight field of each Package.
When you have packed all items, selected the correct Package Types, and verified the weights, click the Post action to post the Shipment and generate the shipping labels. The labels will be sent to your web browser as printable documents and can be printed to a laser or label printer.
ChargeLogic Shipping Setup Wizard
ChargeLogic Shipping comes with a Setup Wizard that will walk you through the process of setting up the software step-by-step.
Dynamics 365 Business Central uses detailed Permissions, Permission Sets, and User Groups to grant users access to information they need and to keep users away from information they don't.
ChargeLogic Shipping is deeply integrated into Dynamics 365 Business Central. You can rate shop, rate quote, validate addresses, pack, generate labels, and track.