Release Date 5/11/2022
- Settlement batches for FDMSRUS failing when Level III Purchase lines missing Item Description has been corrected.
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Payments from the back office are being surcharged when the supplier account has surcharging enabled for payments from Customer Portal has been addressed.
- Customer Card action Send Electronic Invoices causes run-time error when no open invoices exist has been corrected.
- Corrected issue with Refund Transaction using SREDKey throwing error.
- Added Line Discounts and UOM Capability to Web Order Retrieval.
- Added FCY Fields to the Settlement Batch and related FactBox Pages.
- Enhanced Payments Setup Wizard to Prompt for “Currency Code” When Adding a Gateway Account to an Existing Store.
- Suggest Cash Receipts Errors for FCY When “Fix Exchange Rate Amount” is not Set to ‘Both’ has been corrected.
- Payment Setup Wizard Bug found in Test Signature field population when using “Same as Live” has been corrected.
- The Portal invite button disappears from the customer card after setting up a Synchronization Type of Customer in the CHRGELOGIC Synchronization setup has been corrected.
- Added OnBeforeCreateOrder Publisher to Codeunit EFT Order to Sales Order (37028332)
Release Date 4/22/2022
- Doing a Void using Datacap causes a DECLINED 206:333 Error has been corrected.
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Transaction Retrieval from Versapay Network Gateway missing Response Code has been adjusted.
- Add New Response Fields to Versapay Network Gateway.
- Digest the notification confirmation from Versapay Cloud Platform and store in ERP has been added.
- Refactor the work done for document types to use new text field instead of record id.
- Remove ability to create a Versapay Network Gateway Token when running the Mass Create Wallets Routine has been corrected.
- Created Versapay Cloud Platform-specific Tokenization Routine.
- Add an action to sync Wallet Entries from the Customer Credit Card, and Customer Credit Card lookup pages.
- Remove Special Characters in the API to the Versapay Cloud Platform
- Wallet Entries from Versapay Cloud Platform are blanking out addresses in BC has been corrected.
- Conversion tool to help manage open authorizations when changing token types has been corrected.
- Enhanced Blocked Reason Description.
- Remove Need for Connect Store Setup for Versapay Network Gateway transaction retrieval has been corrected.
- Payments made in Ecomm Web Order, when retrieved in BC does not show the Net Amount Authorized has been corrected.
- Prevent Error if CLE Entry No. is Invalid when retrieving Open Invoices from Versapay Cloud Platform.
- Viewing Open Invoices from Versapay Cloud Platform from Customer Card is not working has been corrected.
- Web Orders with Multiple EFT Transactions not transferring all transactions to Sales Order has been corrected.
- E-Commerce Order Retrieval for Versapay Cloud Platform will not retrieve authorizations in certain conditions has been corrected.
- No Net Amount Authorized in BC from a Check payment from ecommerce has been corrected.
- Gateway Accounts set to Legacy Operating Mode causes retrieval of Versapay Cloud Platform payments to fail has been corrected.
- Payments from Versapay Cloud Platform are not advancing watermark if no payments are added to BC has been corrected.
- Bulk Upload fails when commas appear in the data has been corrected.
- Retrieval of Recon. Discrepancies only returns a maximum of 100 records has been corrected.
- Multiselect on Reconciliation Discrepancies does not process action for each record has been corrected.
- Add Card on File to Tender Options when Processing Customer Payments in Retail Express
- Bug Allow Payments using Card on File From POS in Retail Express has been corrected.
- An error when posting a tender removal when a Payment Nos. is defined to automate posting of Host Based Entries has been corrected.
- Notify does not send emails to CC or BCC addresses has been corrected.
- An issue where Web Order EFT Transactions Have Incorrect “Account Number Protection Type” and “Protected Account Number” has been corrected.
- Communication disabled field is incorrectly set when Microsoft upgrades BC SaaS environments because the database name is still being checked.
- RunModal error thrown when a value for Item Config. Template Code is selected in EFT Store has been fixed.
- Account Type is blank when card number is keyed in from the SRED Key device has been corrected.
- Reset Setup Data and Repair Setup Data Functions Crash BC 19 Web Client When Run has been corrected.
- Clicking ‘Send Electronic Invoice’ From Posted Sales Invoice Shows ‘Electronic Invoice Already Sent’ Message Even Though One Has Not Been Sent has been corrected.
- Remove need to create Store Methods with empty Currency Code for Terminal-Based Gateway Accounts using Currencies has been corrected.
Release Date 3/25/2022
- An issue with summary Cash Receipt Journal Entries not being created has been resolved.
- Posting Date on Cash Receipt Journal Entries for VPYNETWORK is for the wrong date when batch cut-off time is blank is resolved.
- Permissions were adjusted on the Pop. EFT Crit. Defaults Codeunit.
- An issue when there are multiple stores in use with Datacap and using the legacy CRJ setup created multiple summary entries for the clearing accounts has been corrected.
Release Date 2/15/2022
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Fixed codeunit that Sends Invoices which does not have modify right to posted sales and services invoices
- An error occurs when trying to invite a user to the Versapay Cloud Platform if the Customer does not have a person contact has been corrected.
- Fixed issue where Wallet Entries fail to create when customer is missing an email address or contact record
- Corrected ‘Accepted Batches’ Action in ChargeLogic Payment Activities Section of the Role Center Opens Card Page instead of List Page
- Added Missing Versapay ARC Setup table to EFT Setup Role
- Changed the existing transaction retrieval to happen after order retrieval
Release Date 2/10/2022
- Corrected issue when Elavon (NOVATERM) is sending the LCY Amount as the Transaction Amount for Settle transactions regardless of account currency
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Corrected problem with Exp. Month and Year for ACH Payments
- Fixed API call for sending a Statement
- Corrected additional issue for ACH where it was requiring Expiration Month and Year
- Added the “Electronic Invoice Type” Field to the Service Order and Service Invoice Page Objects
- Added a button to EFT Setup to move Blob data to Media fields
- Corrected issue where Host Capture gateways were not creating CRJ Summary Lines when Auto-Post is Not Enabled
- Removed Cash Rec. Auto-Post Feature for Terminal Based Gateways
- Corrected spelling error in the tooltip for the Duplicate E-mail Check
Release Date 1/28/2022
- Addressed the issue of the Elavon (Novaterm) gateway sending the local currency value rather than the account currency.
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Refactored the Versapay Cloud Platform Setups to leverage the Gateway Account setups and associated Synchronization Setups
- Added actions to the Versapay Cloud Platform Setup to “Mass Create” customers, open invoices, wallet entries or divisions.
- Added an action to the Versapay Cloud Platform Setup to a Create Job Queue(s)
- Added support for Electronic Payment requests on Quotes and Order
- Added support for adding the First and Last Name attributes for new individual recipients of electronic payment requests
- Added the Reference Field Setup to the VPCP Setup allowing users to map Business Central sales header fields to VPCP reference fields
- Added the Duplicate Email Check action to the VPCP Setup to assist users in identify duplicate email data before the sync is initiated
- Added support for Versapay gift cards through the Versapay Network gateway
- Added the VPCP setups and Order Retrieval to the Payments Setup Wizard
- Added “Versapay Autopay Reference” field to the “Payment Terms” table and page
- Addressed issue with Versapay Wallet Code Mismatch
- Addressed issue with job queue entries remaining open with error status when new orders or invoices are posted
- Addressed issue with the Integration Direction not being respected consistently with the Versapay Cloud Platform integration
- Expand the Versapay Network gateway account mode to affect the VPCP log activity as well
Misc Payments Changes
- Enhanced the “Reverse” functionality to allow “Used” Authorize transactions to be reversed
- Added new feature to post transactions immediately to the Cash Receipts Journal to be recognized on the customer ledger. This also includes a new action on the Cash Receipt Journal to open Customer Ledger Entries that relate to the transaction summary line.
- Added a “Disabled” mode option to all Gateway Accounts
- Enhanced the Gateway deletion action to also delete Terminal Account IDs if the Gateway does not have any related transactions
- Added publisher prior to the General Journal line insert
- Corrected the error received when sending an Electronic Payment, the second time with no default terminal assigned
- Addressed the upgrade issue for customers moving from Business Central 18 to Business Central 19
- Enhanced the error message received when partially shipping an order which was fully paid
- Addressed the issue of “Preview Post” triggering the “Auto-Authorize on Release” feature
- Removed French translation
- Updated the “Allow HttpClient Requests” flag to only show in sandbox environments
- Added new Issuer ID table and obsolete the old one in preparation for 8 digit BIN range expansion
Notify Release 18.104.22.168
- Addressed the issue with attachments no longer working in Business Central 19
Release Date 12/31/2021
- Addresses the error “Media object cannot be imported because the InStream object is empty.” when running a Preview Print (report 1306) with a Posted Sales Invoice that has a Payment Service Enabled.
Release Date 11/15/2021
This release specifically addresses an error that impacted some customers during the upgrade process from an older version of ChargeLogic Payments to a newer version.
- Addressed the error resulting from an upgrade from 4.1.4.xx to 4.1.6.xx
Release Date 11/4/2021
- Added the Versapay Network gateway
- Updated the Gateway Response Codes for Elavon to recognize AP response code “PARTIAL APPROVAL”
- Added missing account number so CyberSource Gateway can successfully tokenize cards
- Resolved error on Verify Account for VITAL gateway
- Prevent Authorizations for Amounts Greater Than $99,999.99 for FDMSNASH Gateway
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Added user and invitation management for Versapay Customer Portal
- Enhanced the “View in the Versapay Cloud Platform” action on the customer card and list pages to open the detailed customer page on the Versapay Cloud Platform Supplier Portal
- Enhanced the Versapay Wallet to show the origin of the account entry and use new rules to manage Wallet edits and deletes between the ERP and the Versapay Cloud Platform
- Enhanced the Versapay Wallet to restrict ERP users from changing key account information for wallet entries
- Enhance the Versapay Cloud Platform integration to pass division details from the ERP to the Cloud Platform dynamically
- Added a new action on the customer card and list pages “View Open Invoices” so ERP users can perform a customer specific reconciliation and view if there are any differences in between invoices published in the ERP and displayed for customers on the Versapay Cloud Platform
- Enhanced the “Send Electronic Invoice” and “Send Electronic Invoices” actions to allow ERP users to; send notification to all activated users, select from the existing list of users or enter a new e-mail address
- Addressed tokenization error that occurred when a payment from the Versapay Cloud Platform was retrieved with a new credit card number for a customer with an existing default card on file
- Updated logic that sends customers to the Versapay Cloud Platform so that the value of the “Blocked” field in the Business Central customer record of “All” will make the customer “Account Status” on the Versapay Cloud Platform to be “closed”
- Enhanced the integration to use assignment commands for custom sales and service header fields to prevent run-time errors
- Enhanced the Bulk Upload Reconciliation feature so discrepancies are not editable after the reconciliation is in the closed status
- Enhanced the “Do not Sync with the Versapay Cloud Platform” function to include Payments and Refunds
- Added new action on the “Versapay Cloud Platform Setup” page to “Update Customers” allowing users to multi select customers to be set as “Do Not Sync with the Versapay Cloud Platform” all at once
- Added a filter to the Bulk Upload Reconciliation feature to exclude Invoices and Credit memos that are set to “Do not Sync with the Versapay Cloud Platform”
- Enhanced the “Mass Upload” actions from the Open Log Entries page to prompt the user to utilize “Bulk Upload” when syncing customer or invoice data over 100 records
- Enhanced the “EFT Store Surcharge Setup” table and page to include global dimensions 1 and 2 as well as advanced dimensions
- Added event subscriber to the validate of the E-Mail field on the Contact record to disallow the user, if the Versapay integration is enabled, the entry of a duplicate email for the same customer
- Enhanced the Versapay Log table and page to store the last known error in the new “Last Error Message” field
- Enhanced logic of the Versapay Cloud Platform integration for Payments retrieval to repeat the GET until no further payments are available
- Addressed issue with Reply Data Not being saved in the Versapay Log record
- Addressed issue where email remind calls were missing the prefix and suffix value
- Addressed issue handling payments that are returned in the ERP
- Enhanced the POS search to allow users to change the POS search priority on Item No, UPC, Customer No, and others
- Resolved issue of POS Sales not including related discounts when refunding
- Resolved issue of multiple offer lines suppressing the discount fields from showing in POS
- Address issue to populate Extended Text POS Orders when enabled
- Enhanced the POS Button Designer open filtered by Profile Code
- Addressed issue of images not rendering properly when using the new ‘Upload Photo’ functionality
- Addressed issue of Line Types in POS all equaling “Item”
- Addressed issue where empty offers were able to be created of any type when it shouldn’t because it needs at least the Offer code, which is mandatory
Misc Payments Changes
- Added support for the Versapay Network Gateway to the Gateway Account Synchronization Setup
- Enhanced the EFT Import to enable the Communication Disabled toggle once the import was successful
- Updated the app manifest name to Versapay ChargeLogic Payments
- Truncated the value in the “Your Reference” Field to 20 Characters for EFT Prepayment Invoicing
- Resolved error when sending an Electronic Invoice with two terminals assigned
- Renamed the EFT Communication Disabled Reason to less than 30 characters
- Enhanced the EFT Setup Card to allow a user to show the “Critical Defaults Version” through page personalization
- Update the code that pushes invoices to Connect to use the new Gateway Account Synchronization Setup
- Enhanced the EFT setup to set a new flag that disables external communication when copying configuration or database data
- Add enhancement offer users to put accounts in test/demo mode when the program database moves
- Enhanced the ‘Reset Order Counter’ function to work for new Synchronization Setups
- Enhancement to detect if the HttpClient Requests flag is on for SaaS Customers and if it is off return an error to assist customers with addressing the issue
- Added the “E-Commerce” option back to the menu in the Payments Setup Wizard
- Added Subscribers to CU37028338 and CU37028340, so that a custom Boolean field could be added to the Sales Header
- Updated AL source code to reduce code analysis warnings caused by converted legacy C/AL code
- Addressed issue of incorrect filtering on “Original Reference No.” field on return authorize transaction card
- Addressed issue of EFT Transactions processed from the Cash Receipts Journal automatically settling when Auto-settle is disabled
- Added Customer Name, Customer No., and Customer Posting Group to the General Ledger Entries
- ChargeLogic Payment Activities Role Center pane extended to include additional commonly used actions
Release Date 8/19/2021
- An “External Document No.” with an ‘&’ character is causing batches to get Rejected by First Data
- Addressed issue with FDMSRCUS Gateway running in Demonstration Decline Mode when set to Demonstration
- Updated populate defaults to reflect the FDMS Nashville recertification
- Addressed Versapay Gateway Error when a Bill-to Customer No. is blank
- Resolved Parse or Format error in FDMSRCUS Gateway
- Integrate with the Versapay Gateway gift card solution
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Add support for Service Invoices and Credit Memos
- Enhance support for refunds
- Changed integration to use CLE Entry No. as the Identifier in the VPCP vs. the Document No.
- Add Attachment Log Records for Bulk Sent Invoices and Credit Memos
- Add support for Finance Charges
- Create a process to send existing credit card and ACH records to VPCP wallet
- Enable Patch in the Wallet Integration (not sure how to summarize this
- Change integration options drop down to read “Versapay Cloud Platform” not “ARC” on the setup menu
- Update logic to not send Click-to-Pay Invoice Updates to Connect Gateway when the Versapay Cloud Platform is in use
- Remove “Use Company” as an option for Division Mapping
- Add an asynchronous invoice reconciliation process
- Add an asynchronous data sync/loading process
- Change Notification from “Send Electronic Invoices”
- Integrate with New Cloud Wallet API
- Duplicate “Do not sync with Versapay Cloud Platform” feature on invoices
- Add Logic to Adhere to the Rate Limits set by the API
- Address issue where Job Queue Entries become orphaned
- Resolved error When retrieving multiple wallet entries
- Address issue with Check Transactions returning with invalid Account Number and Expiration Month/Year
- Resolved error When an Unapplied Payment is Posted in Business Central
- Address issue of unapplied payment entries posted in Business Central not being reflected back in the VPCP
- Addressed issue in wallet integration when data exchange is set to “ERP to Versapay Cloud Platform only”
- Resolved issue when checking account added in VPCP does not sync after GET
- Resolved issue with Duplicate Payments to posting in VPCP
- Resolved issue where bulk data is not retained in VPCP reconciliations
New eCommerce Order Retrieval
- Create Order Retrieval Code for Versapay Gateway
- Refactor Order Retrieval and Transaction Retrieval to Be Modular
- Enhance Order Retrieval to Accommodate Different Sync Types
- Addressed issue where sync Setup was missing PK Value
- Change Order Retrieval to Set Customer No. to ‘blank’ When WEB_CUSTOMER Value Received
- Update Upgrade Code for New Order Retrieval Process to check for version 4.1.4
- Addressed issues where EFT POS Tender Page Doesn’t Respect New Tender Setups
- Addressed issues of Posting Date On POS Sales Orders needing to be Populated Regardless of S&R Setup Setting
- Improve Performance of Retail Express Interface When Adding Many Lines
- Added a Detailed Count Report that can be printed
Misc Payments Changes
- Addressed issues when Sales Return Orders with Multiple Receipts were not processing
- Addressed issue in Upgrade code that broke other user modified EFT Setup
- ChargeLogic Connect Gateway Account created from setup wizard has incorrect No.
- Addressed issue with the Search E-Mail on the Customer not updating correctly when E-Mail field is changed
- Addressed error When Printing EFT Settlement Report
- Added logic to Check Gateway Account data protection type before attempting to tokenize card
- Resolved Upgrade issue with Connect Gateway URLs
- Corrected issue with Connect Transaction Retrieval where Gateway Account GET occurs out of order
- Repair Setup Data from Gateway Card dialog box message doesn’t correctly show Gateway name
- Resolved error on Sales Credit Memo when Copy Document function is performed
- Resolved runmodal error on Settle action from EFT Transaction Card
- Addressed issue of Customer Names with more than 50 characters not being truncated
- Resolved the “Threshold 2 must be greater than Threshold 1″ error in the Payments Activities Role Center when upgrading
- Addressed issue of no EFT transaction being created on the second invoice after partial Invoicing on orders with an Authorization less than the Settlement
- Resolved error by changing Payment Device Parameter to always be temporary
- Resolved missing values in Store Settlement Options from recent ENUM enhancement
- Update ChargeLogic Payments Base app for changes coming in Business Central 19
- Relocated the Payments Actions on Contact List and Card which were relocated During the C/AL to AL conversion
- Remove “Bank Rec. With Auto-Match” Dependency for Utilizing Cash Receipt Setup
- Continued adding ENUMs to ChargeLogic Payments
- Add Fields to the EFT Apply Cust. Entries -CL- Page and Make Them Editable
- Remove Credit Card Capture from Functional Menus
- Added integration events (publishers) to Codeunit “EFT Gen. Jnl. Mgt.” and “EFT Source Doc. Mgt.”
- Update Connect Gateway Response to Include Approved Amount
- Add a notification altering a user when turning off demo mode on the gateway account
- Create a method for adding an additional Gateway Account to an existing Store using the Payments Setup Wizard
Release Date 5/21/2021
This release specifically addressed a conflict in the SaaS environment between ChargeLogic Payments and the Microsoft release of Business Central version 18.2.26070.0. This release was made available only to our SaaS customers.
- Addressed AL compilation error missing argument ‘SalesLine’ for ‘AddItem’
Release Date 5/5/2021
- Enhance Paypal gateway to update transaction date and time based on time zone
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Use lowercase “cad” in the currency export request from Business Central
- Address the error when sending a customer e-mail address field that contains multiple email addresses
- Set account number protection type for EFT transactions created in the Versapay integration
- Preset retry count in Versapay Cloud Platform setup to 3
- Send attachments to the Versapay Cloud Platform prior to sending invoice data
- Change the naming of all ARC Integration setups to “Versapay Cloud Platform”
- Create dual watermarks in the Versapay Cloud Platform setup for test and production
- Map Electronic Invoice functions to the Versapay Cloud Platform: “Send Electronic Invoice” and “Send Electronic Invoices” generates an “invoice remind” email to be sent to the invoice contact
- Map Electronic Invoice functions to the Versapay Cloud Platform: “Send Electronic Statement” generates a “statement” email to be sent to the invoice contact
- Receive and store the Versapay Cloud Platform payment URL in Business Central
- Update the Versapay Cloud Platform integration considered in use when the API Operating Mode is not set to Disabled (i.e. in use if set to Test or Production)
- Display an error to a user when the Versapay Cloud Platform is in test or live mode if the user tries to send (or cancel) an electronic invoice from sales quotes and orders
- Include unapplied payments in the “Mass Create Open Invoices” action on the Versapay Cloud Platform Log
- Update surcharges to auto-post in Business Central
- Address issue of processor responses with 2xx HTTP response codes other than 200 failing
- Update EFT order to sales order process to support sales line comments
- Address issue of previewing sales prepayment invoicing causing the auth to settle if settlement options are enabled
- Address issue of prepayment posts failing when settlement options have been set
- Add applies-to ID in the cash receipt journal for invoices paid from the customer card
- Address issue of multiple offer ledger entries created for a single offer
- Reduce excessive resets for Datacap PIN Pads to improve performance
- Address runmodal error with authorize on release when workflow is enabled
- Enhance Avalara handling to use new AvaTax codeunits
- Converted some option fields to ENUMS
Release Date 3/8/2021
- Added new Versapay Gateway
- Added support for Card on File
- New URLs
- Update logic in gateway to prevent the update of a Customer Credit Card record from a Transaction approval if the Data Protection Type is Tokenization and it’s not Profile or Profile/Transaction.
- Update Auth.net CIM the communication codeunit namespaces
- Address changes in the integration to ensure L3 Information is transmitted correctly
- Add Void/Reversal Method Code field on the Gateway Methods for CCRETSETTL to VOIDTRAN in default data
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Add support for Customer Tags in NAV/BC
- Create Hierarchy Framework in BC and Send to ARC
- Display analytics related to hierarchies in BC
- Manage conflict with ARC and Click-to-Pay
- Make Attachments default in ARC
- Updating Customer Contacts from ARC to BC
- Sending Line Level Comments to ARC
- Add Loopback License Key to ARC Gateway Account
- Remove the “Doc Type” from the PDF sent to ARC
- Add ARC Gateway Setups to Payments Wizard
- Create a setup to control number of retries in sending data to the API
- Enhance Error if Surcharge Setup is Missing to be more friendly
- Address issue where Real-Time settings cause Job Queue entries even if API is disabled
- Prevent users from creating a second tag with the same name as the first
- Index out of bounds error on GET Payments
- Address issue where Cust. Ledger Apply and UnApply actions do not update ARC properly
Retail Express Changes
- Enhance field rule handing for Tender prompts
- Address issue where Remove at Close/Float at Open Causes RunModal Error
- Address issue when POS order disappears (and does not post) when Qty to Ship default is blank
- Address Error while Activating / deactivating gift cards on POS
- Allow payments and refunds on Customer Ledger Entries
- Add Tool Tips: EFT Setup Page, EFT Payment Terms, EFT Store Methods, EFT Gateway Account Card, EFT Store Card
- Updated language on Licensing Wizard to state that the “Subscriber email” must belong to the end Customer
- Addressed Issue, User Not Advised That Canceling an Authorization Will Not Release Funds When Deleting a Sales Order
- Add “Failed” and “Failed Error” fields to Audit Tab of Accepted Payment Settlement Batches Page
- Rearrange Populate Defaults So Auto-Generated Code is Together
- Refactor the Json Mgmt Codeunit in the Base app
- Function GetNextElement in CL JSON Mgt. does not clear the hex value properly
- Addressed issue, EFT Transaction can be created without a Customer No. if using the ‘+’ from an existing transaction
- Address error when web orders are processed if Item Config. Template Code is empty on Store record
- Address Error Generated in CreatePurchaseData Function When More Than 999 Sales Lines
- Address Communication Log Invalid Date Error When Transaction Times Out
- Restructure code to address the Gateway Method within the Filter when Tokenizing Checking Accounts
- Add ‘IF RunTrigger’ condition on DeleteCrCrdChkAcctOnAfterDeleteContact function in codeunit “EFT Event Mgt. -CL
- Address Length Error When Downloading Click-to-Pay Invoice Paid by Check and Customer Name is Greater Than 40 Characters
- Address Error Received When Sending Click-to-Pay Invoice From BC Database Set to Canada Region Code
- The EFT Invoicing Process Needs to Truncate the Value in the “Your Reference” Field to 20 Characters
- Address Partial Prepayments on Orders Causing an Error
- EFT Event Mgt Codeunit Modify permission added to Detailed Cust. Ledg. Entry record
Release Date 12/22/2020
- Refunds being processed as sales has been corrected has been corrected
First Data RapidConnect
- Batch submission error when Document No. or Customer No. has only non-numeric characters has been corrected
- Batch Error when more than 99 level 3 transactions for a settlement has been corrected
- Document Type Method for Document Type of ‘Payment’ have been added
- Demo Mode has been corrected
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Added support for Payment Discounts
- Added support for Sending Invoices as PDF’s to ARC
- Added Support for Payment Comments on short pay
- Added Link to ARC from ARC Integration Activities
- Added ARC Link to Activities
- Added support for BC Sales Journal Entry Invoices being sent to ARC
- Corrected Mismatch of 100 char vs 250 char with Application Comments
- Expanded field HTTP URL from 100 to 250 in table “Versapay ARC Log”
- Corrected Error generated when applying Tags to Customer in BC
- User is logged out of POS when Auto-Logoff Idle Time (Minutes) is defined, even if not idle has been corrected
- When multiple users are using POS, sometimes a user receives a Sales Header does not exist error has been corrected
- Added functionality to Generate more secure gift card numbers
- Added Telemetry to Payment Collection
- Added functionality to allow payments and refunds on Customer Ledger Entries
- Improved the Application of EFT Payments
- Added the ability to Print EULA
- Removed Explicit and Implicit WITH in source code
- Enhanced EFT Communication Log to Show Duration in Milliseconds
- Changed app.json in Base and Payments to not explicitly list the MS base and system apps
- Added missing -CL- Affix for Field EFT Batch Entry
- User receives a permission error about not having Insert permissions on a Settle Transaction using EFT Permissions has been corrected
- Addressed Copystr error when running the Gift Card Setup Wizard.
- Corrected Error “The EFT Setup does not exist. Identification fields and values: Primary Key=”” after creating a new company and NOT running the EFT Setup before trying to create order
- Updated XML DOM Mgt. CU static file for the BC 14 to sync the Temp Blob Mgmt. changes
- Corrected error preventing using Document Approvals when Auto-Authorize on Release is enabled yet Tender Type is null
- Send Electronic Statements (the action that sends to multiple customers at once) is added back to the menu
- Suggest Transactions Function in CRJ Does Not Create Summary Line When Cash Receipt Setup in Use has been addressed
- Unable to issue Prepayment Credit Memo when a CC payment is made against the prepayment invoice has been corrected
- When running the Send Electronic Statement function for a customer with a “credit” balance, the process errors harshly has been addressed
- Stored Credential Indicator Missing on Automatic Reauthorizations on Partial Ship/Invoice has been corrected.
Release Date 10/15/2020
- CVV Required Message Always Displays in Demo Mode has been corrected
- Change Gateway Mgt Codeunit to use VoidSaleByRecordNo
- Payments Wizard does not Prompt for MCC for FDMSRCUS Gateway has been addressed
- Settlement Batches fail when Level III Line Items include an ‘&’ has been corrected
- CCCHARGE method removed from API methods
- Corrected Void Function from the Settlement Batch
- Account Number not populated when payment pulled down from Connect using Tokenization had been fixed
- Issue where Token does not get created in Demonstration Mode has been addressed
- Gateway Mgt. Codeunit does not use secondary gateway account when present on EFT Transaction has been corrected
- Gateway URLs have been updated in Populate Defaults function
- Cancel Sale Function does not Clear Customer From Sale in Retail Express
- Added ARC Integration
- ARC Integration – Issue with Status on Payments
- Missing Temporary property for a temp variable when processing from Service Orders has been corrected
- Reduced “HTTP Request Timeout (Sec.)” on SBATCH Method to 300 Seconds or Less for Heartland, Novaterm, Paymentech, Telecheck and Vital
- Automatic posting process for host based capture gateways has been implemented
- Host Based Capture population of Cash Receipt Journal now respects the batch cutoff time on the Gateway Account Card
- Export/Import EFT Setup function extended to include additional setups
- Addresses issue where you cannot post a journal unless Versapay ARC Setup exists
- Some setup data is missing after applying 4.0.15 but have been added back
- Blank page printing when choosing to skip Customer or Merchant receipt has been corrected
- Added action to Navigate to Deposit Info from Invoice Payment from Summary entries
- Error: “The EFT Method does not exist. Identification fields and values: Code=”” when trying to e-mail a receipt from the transaction card or list has been corrected
Release Date 08/25/2020
- Duplicate Customer Credit Card record is created when using the Submit Payment action from a Sales Order when Tokenization is in use has been corrected.
- Error: “The Customer Credit Card Token does not exist” when using Loopback and Tokenization without a Terminal Account ID has been re-worded to make it more intuitive.
- Error: “INV MIT DATA” for Discover Transactions with PMTECHPNS Gateway has been corrected.
- Improved error handling in TSYS gateway.
- Changed validation to support additional test account numbers.
- Implemented Secure Device ID.
- Error: “The length of the string is 37, but it must be less than or equal to 35 characters” has been resolved.
- Added Printing Capability to the Datacap integration.
- When adding a card with SREDKey, the record pointer will now move to the new card after the process completes.
- Unlinked Refunds (Credits) not working for FDMSRC has been corrected.
- Removed CHARGE method for the default setups.
- Implemented Tokenization with Elavon.
- Enhanced Retail Express to Prompt for Check Number when paying by check.
- Error When Paying Cash on Special Order Pickup with Lesser Amount has been resolved.
- No change amount is displayed when paying from the EFT POS Tender screen has been corrected.
- Implemented change to address Avalara AvaTax when POS order constantly released for updated.
- Added Item No. to Sales line display and tendering screen.
- Incorrect Credit Card is populated on a transaction when the source document has an EFT Tender Type of Check has been corrected.
- Addressed EFT Receipt Selection for SBATCH Method Causes Error with Settlement Batch Automation.
- Can’t Change Expiration Date on Document Header if a Customer Credit Card Token Exists has been corrected.
- Updated Settlement Batch Automation/Auto-Post Cash Receipts to Write Errors to Accepted Settlement Batch.
- Non user-friendly error message when attempting to send electronic payment request without configured connect account has been corrected.
- Special characters that are not UTF-8 appear incorrectly in BC has been corrected.
- Hardware wizard does not allow IP address entry in BC 16 has been resolved.
- Front End for Functions in EFT Transaction Retrieval Codeunit have been added
- Enabled TSYS in Payments Setup Wizard and remove CardConnect.
- Issue Sending Subsequent Electronic Payment Requests from Sales Quotes and Sales Orders has been implemented.
- Improved accounting logistics around multi-currency has been added.
- Added ‘Cancel Electronic Payment Request’ Action to Sales Quote and Posted Sales Invoice Pages.
- Implemented TPPID to differentiate between US North and US Nashville.
- Added Confirmation When Performing Subsequent ‘Send Electronic Payment Request’ if Prior Request was not Canceled.
- New Cash Receipt Journal Setup incorrectly looking at Account Type Gen. Jnl. Batches has been addressed.
- Mass Update Affected Tables when Prevent Acc. Num. Entry is Changed in EFT Setup has been resolved.
- Corrected issue where system Still Looks for Old Setups When New Cash Receipt Journal Setups Are in use.
- Extended Click-to-Pay for pre-payment invoices.
- Prevent Manual Account Number Entry prevents SREDKEY entry from the Cash Receipts Journal has been corrected.
- Paying CTP Orders from the Payment Portal has been added.
- Removed Deprecated Function Calls.
- Use the Create Item from Item No. native functionality to add new items from hosted orders has been added.
- Prepayment Credit Memos do not produce expected EFT results has been corrected.
- Integrate new Cash Receipts Journal Setup into the Payments Setup Wizard.
- Truncate Information sent to Connect in Your Reference Field has been implemented.
- Changed Sales Line flowfields on Sales Offer Line table to assignment on insert/modify.
- Issue with Document Approvals and Auto-Authorize on release has been addressed.
- Subscriber CheckPrepaymentAmountsOnCheckSalesPostRestrictions in EFT Event Mgt has been changed.
Release Date 05/07/2020
- Resolved issue where Credits were being treated as Charges.
- Resolved issue where Images no longer showed on Buttons
- Changed Page Type on certain buttons to LookupPage for better performance
- Resolved issue that occurs on partial invoicing a Sales Order
Release Date: N/A – This version was never publicly released
- Resolved issue where you can’t Create LOOPBACK Account from Wizard
- Added new Method to support voiding cash transactions from POS with Loopback and another gateway
- Full processor recertification
- Corrected tokenization conflict when using Paya and another Gateway using Tokenization on a single store
- Resolved error “The ‘CHECK_AMOUNT’ element has an invalid value according to its data type.”
- Resolved string length error when processing in Demo Mode
- Resolved Gratuity Error for Gift Cards
- Enhance Datacap integration to be compatible with duplicate checking
- Updated Datacap Invoice Number handling for duplicates
- Resolved error when submitting settlement batch for FDMSNASH with Demo License
- Added Application ID for FDMSRCUS gateway
- Resolved Account Number and Type are blank when using SREDKey
- Updated PayPal Integration from Express Checkout (deprecated in January 2017) and replaced with PayPal Checkout
- Resolved issue opening folders in Retail Express (BC15, 22.214.171.124)
- Added Event Publisher to EFT Source Doc. Mgt. Codeunit
- Moved Populate Critical Defaults to its own codeunit
- Added support for Mastercard Transaction Integrity Class Field
- Reviewed Discover Debit Ranges to add Debit for Issuer ID Number Tender Types
- Resolved issue of Backorder Amounts charged to Customer if Original Authorization Fully Settled on First Posting of Ship/Invoice if “Auto-Authorize on Ship” is Enabled.
- Display release notes to users when an app is updated
- Added missing Application Areas on controls
- Resolved Permissions issue for EFT Order Retrieval Codeunit Set for Incorrect Table
- Resolved error “The EFT Store Method does not exist” when using the Submit Payment action for an order with a currency code where the store does not have a record for blank currency code
- Assign expiration year in Token Mgt. to avoid potential infinite loop
- Enhanced Payments Product to Allow for Gen. Journal Batches and Account Types Setups for Additional Payment Types
- Resolved overflow error that occurs when pulling down transactions from Connect with ‘&’ in the first 50 characters
- Fixed issue where Fraud Protection Settings from Payments Setup Wizard don’t copy to Gateway Account when it’s created
- Corrected Fraud Protection Window in Business Central to show reason for violation
- Added ability to Receive Stored Credential ID for Connect initiated Transactions
- Resolved Issues with Return Authorize
- Fixed Original Reference Number Remains Editable After Transaction Submission
- Extended Level II and III support for Service Management documents
- Changed error message when submitting an already submitted EFT Transaction to reference the Status rather than missing CVV
- Resolved issue where Cash Receipt Journal entry for Refunds done through a Sales Return Order is not applied properly when using a Host Based gateway
Release Date 1/27/2020
- Gateway URLs (NOVATERM and NOVAHOST) have been updated
- API Methods added to Gateway
- Level III Unit Cost field not including decimals has been corrected.
- Name Fields on EFT Transaction Record for CardConnect/Bolt Transactions is now included
- Created a conversion tool to move from Encrypted storage to TransArmor Tokenization
- Added RapidConnect Gateway
- Production URLs have been updated
- Added Paya Gateway for ACH Processing
- Resolved error in POS “Record(36) is not compatible with Codeunit.Run(Record(37)).” when adding Item to order and Calc Inv. Discount = TRUE
- Loyalty Charge not reducing Remaining Amount has been corrected.
- Point Redemption Factor description in Loyalty Program wizard was written incorrectly and has been corrected for clarity.
- When loyalty redemption fails due to insufficient points, Transaction Status is incorrectly set to Pending. This has been corrected.
- Incorrect Customer Loyalty Ledger Entries when customer is assigned to multiple programs have been corrected
- Resolved incorrect filters set when redeeming Loyalty from POS
- POS Methods were missed when populating Loopback and POS Management Methods and has been added.
- Support and page access to the old Retail Express page has been removed.
- Tender Screen Hangs After Sale in Retail Express and has been corrected.
- Resolved error when returning items in POS.
- Retrieve Suspended Sale Error has been corrected.
- Resolve issue where user can use the same loyalty points for multiple payments on an order in Retail Express.
- Account Tender type is now disabled if no customer is selected.
- Resolved “The EFT Store Method does not exist” Error When Attempting to Settle Authorization in Non-LCY Currency.
- “The field Customer Link Line No. of table EFT Transaction contains a value that cannot be found in the related table (Customer Credit Card)” error has been corrected.
- Update PopulateCriticalDefaults Function in Populate EFT Defaults Codeunit to Check for License Permissions.
- Payment Totals FactBox Does Not Show on Sales Orders in Business Central has been corrected.
- Add “Failed” and “Failed Error” fields to Settlement Batch Card and/or List.
- Add the Payments fast tab to Sales and Service Quotes.
- Retrieve Updated Card Expiration Dates functionality has been added.
- Obsolete Gateway Account Cards Fast Tabs have been removed.
- The Invite User action for the Payment Portal from the Customer card is mapped to the wrong function and has been corrected.
- Caption issues in card updater have been updated.
- Method fields and actions are missing for all “Web Payment” Methods and have been corrected.
- Update Stored Credential values for Time Out Reversal transactions.
- Virtual Terminal page is removed.
- Store Settlement Options causing duplicate authorization amount on backorder has been corrected.
- Archive/Purge EFT Tran actions are missing in Business Central OP/SaaS Web Client and have been corrected.
- A permission error on Tabledata 37028379: Read occurs when running the Export/Import Setup Data, for people who don’t have Advanced EFT granule has been corrected.
- C/AL error trying to print posted invoice when no default terminal and payment service selected has been corrected.
- Currency factor change on document header if there has been a payment taken is no longer allowed
- Navigation for EFT Queues in Business Central on prem has been restored.
Release Date 10/18/2019
- Adding support for Card on File
- Updates for UAT URLs
- SREDKey enhancements
- Missing receipt layout has been added
- Gratuity amount always requested for charge transactions has been removed
- Manual entry of Prepaid credit cards does not work and has been corrected.
- Error when doing balance inquiry transaction has been corrected.
- Tokenization for demand deposit accounts is failing and has been corrected.
- Fixes for spend/save offer types have been implemented.
- Added a menu item for Transaction Archiving and Purging in BC on prem
- Added option to disable manual entry of credit card numbers in back office
- Changing logging for querystring
Release Date 08/07/2019
- Demo mode added
- Added Auth/Settle functionality
- Fix for date conversion error
- Added support for Prepaid account numbers
- Fix for demo mode
- Added Document Type methods
- Fix for demo mode not working with Batch Submissions
- Fix minimum length for MID on Gateway Account
- Fix for Account Type with Tokenized Transactions
- Demo mode added
- Fix for error when entering blank email during payment has been added.
- Shipment date before work date warning when opening sales header in POS is now suppressed.
- Preventing use of multiple terminals for the same user or computer has been implemented.
- Fixes for Special Order and Account Payment functionality in the POS have been added.
- Enabled Prepayment Include Tax for new POS documents
- Added Cash tender type to demo environment configuration to auto-post cash transactions in POS
- Fixes for conditional receipt lines has been added.
- Added functionality to round cash transactions to nearest 5 cents for CAD.
- Loyalty Setup Wizard added
- Improvements to Layaway cancellation.
- Improvements to keypad payment entry.
- Error retrieving suspended sale has been corrected.
- Fix for issues with Button Codes containing non-alphanumeric characters
- Fix for error when doing a split tender sale has been corrected.
- Fix for permission error during Transaction Retrieval on EFT Transaction Purchase Line
- Change to prevent Copy Document from copying Electronic Invoice Type from Invoice to Credit Memo doc types.
- Avalara integration improvements have been implemented.
- Resolved Tender Type error in Setup Wizard.
- Resolved error when forcing a batch from a filtered list.
- Fixes for Import EFT Setup.
- Improvements to Express Settings setup in Payments Setup Wizard.
- Update ISO Code for Saint Martin and Curacao.
- Fix for transaction retrieval when using 2 Connect accounts and no default terminal are implemented
- Fix for recurring payment using charge method not calculating correctly has been corrected.
- Fix for Transaction Amount cannot exceed remaining amount when doing Recurring payments has been corrected.
- Mass Invite feature for ChargeLogic Payment Portal users has been added.
Extensibility improvements for BC
- Made additional functions externally visible
- Added extensibility of custom document types
Release Date 04/09/2019
- Demo Mode Does not work with Tokenization and has been corrected.
- Recurring transaction to Test Server causes XML Parse Error and has been corrected.
- Incorrect Industry Code in Batch Header has been corrected.
- Use of Secondary Gateway Functionality has been added
- Passes HTTP Authorization Data Two Ways and Causes Error in AL has been corrected.
- Amounts Are Not Formatted Properly in AL has been corrected.
- Transactions Cannot Have Applies-to ID Set has been corrected.
- Transaction Amounts Are Overwritten During Response Processing has been corrected.
- Demo Mode Does Not Work and has been corrected.
- Gateway does not have POS or API Methods defined has been corrected.
- ‘The EFT Store Method does not exist’ error when store methods have CAD currency has been corrected.
- Click-to-Pay URL not created when posting a Service Order has been corrected.
- Added missing actions to Credit Card Return Authorize method
- Added Credit Card Return Reversal method
- Time Zone Direction not being set correctly on EFT Store Card when changing Daylight Saving Time Observed flag has been corrected.
- Check Payments made via Click-to-Pay do not get populated automatically in the Cash Receipt Journal and has been corrected.
- Uninstall EFT Does Not Remove Data from Tables with IDs > 37028649 has been corrected.
- Actions to Remove User and Remove all Portal Users missing from BC have been added.
This version was not released.
- Added CardConnect integration, including support for Bolt and SRED hardware devices
- Added Credential on File Support
- Added missing Gateway Fields and Translations
- Renewed certification
- Corrected an issue where partial approvals were not updating Transaction Amount
- Resolved an issue where signatures were being required for debit card transactions after providing PIN number
- Resolved PIN pad processing performance issues by refactoring to use Device Mgt. codeunit for Reset and Signature requests instead of Gateway Mgt. transactions
- Corrected an issue where LOOPBACK transactions lost CVV and track data in test mode
- Deleted unused variable causing compilation error in Verifone Gateway Mgt. codeunit
- Update Food Stamp Balance Amount for Verifone Point has been implemented.
- Added command logging, including cashier overrides
- New feature to track voided lines has been added.
- Moved Loyalty fields to new group on Customer Card
- Enhanced how customer edit/payments are accessed and renamed the Select Customer button in Retail Express
- Resolved an issue where automatic offers with no Offer Conditions/Offer Values create an infinite loop when applied
- Resolved an issue in Retail Express where clicking Cancel in POS Item List still adds Sales Line
- Loop email confirmation dialog if an error occurs during emailing has been corrected.
- Added a caption for the control action group on EFT POS Tender page
- Resolved an issue where selecting a return from Transaction History did not set the Sell-to Customer to the customer from the return
- Force user to select a Customer to place a Special Order, prevent clearing Customer on a Special Order has been corrected.
- Corrected an issue with the Activate button on the Offer wizard not appearing
- Create a user-defined code for the Button Code instead of USER<number>
- Added action icon to Button Designer
- Changed AddRecordToJSON function to use FieldRef.Type without hardcoded type reference
- Added quick cash setup to Interface Profile
- Removed Feature Channel conditions from JS POS functionality
- Resolved an issue where return lines were replacing promotion lines
- Resolved an issue with infinite loop when offer value quantity is zero
- Added additional default buttons to POS
- Added default buttons, themes, icons to critical defaults
- Resolved issue of quick cash values appearing as zero
- Fixed decimal formatting in NAV when creating JSON
- Replaced placeholder error message when deleting sales line
- Resolved issue of total savings amount not appearing
- Added drilldown for parameters in designer
- Created JSON utility library
- Added more descriptive error text when auto-post of cash receipts fails
- Removed uncaptioned Action group on EFT Payment Devices page
- Fixed caption on Location Number (Test) field on EFT Gateway Account table
- Corrected a RUNMODAL error when posting Sales Order with Ship and Invoice option and ‘Auto-Authorize on Ship’
- Added support for partial payments on Connect
- Resolved ‘Invalid Account Number’ error when using tokenization and Account Number is validated in Customer Checking Account entry
- Added support for scheduling Connect accounts to enable and disable on a specific date
- Added support for limiting the number of transaction attempts per hosted payment on Connect
- New action buttons to invite and manage customers and contacts as portal users, and manage portal user invitations
- Resolved an error when using Sync with Connect when multiple Stores are set to Sync (The Request Header already exists)
- Modified Gateway URL Priority handling to resolve table locking issues and ‘the record has been changed by another user’ error
- Resolved permissions errors caused by Populate Defaults checking the wrong table permissions for EFT POS Button tables
- Resolved performance issue resulting from unnecessary CALCFIELDS before HASVALUE
- Resolved issue of ‘Valid Through Date’ not calculating properly when international date format in use
- Added new 81 Discover/UnionPay BIN range
- Modified behavior on posting Service document to only move EFT Transactions and perform electronic invoicing checks, to resolve issue of Service Invoice Header not rolling back if EFT error occurs on posting
- Added missing Application Areas
- Added ICA and Check by Phone (CBP) integration
- Added improved handling of Query Tran records via Register button on Payment Devices page, with auto-population of registration date/time
- Resolved an item description overflow issue with pin pads
- Resolved Last Tran function error when response is missing some xml tags
First Data Nashville
- Updated integration to include Gratuity Amount with settlement record
- Resolved communication issue on machines with a localization setting that uses spaces as the thousand’s separator
- Updated field rules for Gift Card methods
- Fixed date parsing to work with locales that don’t use standard US date formatting
- Updated license key that is auto populated by Populate Defaults
- Added new Loyalty module
- Added Special Orders functionality
- Added new Prompts functionality
- Added ability to take payments and apply to customer ledger entry
- Added item tracking (Lot Nos., Serial Nos.)
- Enhanced functionality around mixing sales and returns
- Updated sale posting to apply payments immediately
- Enhanced detail of prepayment invoices for special order and layaway deposits
- Added returns tracking to prevent item being returned more than once
- Added Sales Credit Memos to transaction history, to enable returns for items that are eligible to return
- Added command for adding an Offer
- Added input handler for retrieving a suspended sale
- Added input handler for pickup process
- Added toggle feature to switch between Sale and Return mode
- Added receipt printing on suspending a sale or return
- Added invoice discount percent and amount commands
- Added Backoffice Posted POS Sales List page which lists sales and returns in one place
- Enhanced Change Quantity popup to respect Quantity decimal places
- Changed caption of item multi-select links from ‘Toggle Selection’ to ‘Multi-Select/Deselect’
- Restructured command handling to use eventing
- Changed ProcessInput to be event-driven
- Resolved ‘The Sales Header does not exist’ error on login
- Resolved missing customer dimension error on posting POS sale when customer is configured with extra default dimensions
- Resolved intermittent RUNMODAL errors when running POS commands
- Resolved RUNMODAL error when activating gift card
- Resolved issue of Quantity being cleared in Cash Count screen in some NAV versions
- Resolved issue of Cancel button not working on Collect Payment screen in some NAV versions
- Corrected Run POS action caption on Role Center
- Corrected issue with receipts not printing amount decimal places correctly in AL version
- Added ability to email payment receipts, either automatically via new ‘E-Mail Receipt’ flag on Terminal Card, or manually via new ‘E-Mail Receipt’ action on EFT Transaction Card and List pages
- Added New Offer Setup Wizard (accessed from Offers list page)
- Removed flowFields for Scheduled Tasks for batch submission and replaced them with global variables on the factbox
- Resolved issue with Click-to-Pay transaction retrieved after order was posted – transaction was missing Customer No. and application, preventing Cash Receipt Journal from posting
- Resolved issue with Recover/Reset Transaction job not allowing user to select Recover
- Resolved prepayment invoice posting failure when EFT Transactions have already been posted through the Cash Receipts Journal
- Resolved text overflow error when settling an authorization if the Item Category Description is more than 40 characters
- Resolved ‘attempt to divide by zero’ error when running Send Electronic Payment Request and Sales Order has lines with zero quantity
- Resolved ‘The EFT Legal Notice Line does not exist’ error on installing with an out-of-date license
- Corrected field size mismatch on POS Entry Mode Change field on EFT Transaction Archive table
- Corrected issue with Item Unit of Measure field having incorrect value on Level III transaction
- Corrected issue with gateway receipts not printing amount decimal places correctly in AL version
- Changed signature on subscribers to OnAfterPostSalesDoc, in line with Microsoft change
- Added missing Application Areas on Offer Redemption Code Gen. page (ID: 37028644)
- Added Feature Channel to EFT Setup to control visibility of new alpha/beta features that are not visible by default
- Updated permissions in Populate On-Prem Defaults for this release
- Removed variables referencing codeunit 1 and replaced them with codeunit 4X, as codeunit 1 has been deprecated by Microsoft
- Added upgrade code to renumber setup data containing Object or Field IDs in the 70 million range to the 37 million range (only applicable to D365 Business Central subscription version)
- Resolves a RUNMODAL error when selecting Invoice during posting, with no default terminal assigned to the user.
- update to resolve issue with partial authorizations
- Enhanced syncing with Connect to maintain Click-to-Pay invoice balances and Customer Nos.
- Enhanced Generate Gift Card Nos. functionality to validate Expiration Month and Year
- Resolved ‘The EFT Gateway Account does not exist’ error when using manual Credit Card actions on Sales Order page
- Resolved an issue with billing address on EFT Transaction pulling from Sales Header instead of Customer Credit Card entry when using manual Credit Card actions on Sales Order page
- Resolved issue where payment submitted from Cash Receipt Journal does not update line from which the payment was submitted when Auto-Settle for Non-Documents is set to false
- Resolved issue with Electronic Invoice Type not defaulting on Quote from Customer
- Resolved performance issue with Legal Notice functionality when using Secure Remote Storage
- Resolved ‘The Customer does not exist. Identification fields and values: No.=”’ error on EFT E-Mail Dialog page when Bill-to E-Mail is blank on the EFT Transaction
- Resolved an issue with Customer Link fields not being updated on EFT Transaction record after selecting Customer Credit Card via lookup on Account Number field on EFT Transaction Card
- Resolved ‘The Sales Invoice Header does not exist.’ error when clicking Send Electronic Invoice action on Posted Service Invoice page with a non-blank Tax Area Code on the header
- Resolved ‘The value “123.00” can’t be evaluated into type Decimal’ error when clicking on Subscribe Now link with certain Regional/Language settings
- Added new Bambora integration for TD Bank (MOTO/ECOMM)
- Resolved ‘HTTP Error – 1 (Timeout)’ error when trying to do a check charge
- Resolved issue of not being able to submit a transaction without a Ship-to Address (use Bill-to when no Ship-to is available)
- Added Currency parameter, which is now required for non-USD transactions on merchant accounts serviced by PayPal
- Auto-logoff option to log off after each sale has been added.
- Enhanced cash payments to track tendered amount and change
- Enhanced cash counting to allow for individual tender denomination entry
- Added Cashier Code to EFT Transactions generated from Retail Express
- Blanked out Payment Terms Code on Retail Express sales to avoid payment discount is added.
- Recording of logon and logoff entries has been added.
- Cashier operations – X and Z reports are added.
- Added shifts
- Allow comments to be added to the order or to a line item has been added.
- Log Open Drawer action and added No Sale action
- Made Run POS action available on Phone client
- Added Data Protection Type at the Gateway Account level with the default option being “Company Default”, which takes its behavior from the existing Data Protection Type field on the EFT Setup card
- New Gift Card setup wizard
- Gateway Receipt Designer enhancements:
- Set preview record automatically when the page opens
- Turned the “Add a field” Assist Edit into a wizard
- Allow for filters in line conditions
- Added critical defaults version tracking, with new Update Setup Data action on EFT Setup card
- Added new Legal Notices functionality to provide mechanism to display call center scripts for NACHA compliance
- Fixed issue of duplicate summary lines appearing in Cash Receipts Journal
- Resolved ‘The Gen. Journal Template does not exist. Identification fields and values: Name=”’ error when trying to post in Payment Reconciliation Journal
- Resolved issue of Permission Sets not being created
- Added DeleteItem function back into PIN Pad Mgt. codeunit
- Updated Uninstall EFT routine to include new tables with IDs over 37028599
- Resolved issue of Demo Store not creating Account Type Gen. Journal Batch records in non-US NAV databases
- Added support for PUT and DELETE HTTP verbs to Payments communication code
- Fixed permissions issue on CL Subscription Setup table
- Changed Subscription Licensing Wizard verbiage to Licensing Wizard to clarify the intent for customers who may be using perpetual licensing
- Changed Licensing Wizard expired trial text from -# of Days Remaining to Trial Expired
- Hid non-functional link to update a license key manually in Licensing Wizard
- Renamed all non-UI text constants with a Locked_ prefix to indicate no translation required
- Various minor changes to comply with new AL requirements
- Enhancement to enable all types of Gift Cards, including non-processor Gift Cards, to be processed via the pin pad (new ‘Secondary Gateway No.’/’Secondary Gateway Account No.’ fields on Store Methods can be configured to point to the LOOPBACK gateway or non-DATACAP gateway)
- Changed DATACAP Gateway description from ‘datacap’ to ‘Datacap’
- Enhancement to automatically populate ‘Search E-Mail’ field for existing Customers when a Connect account is set up in NAV, to prevent duplicate Customers being created when orders are downloaded from Connect
- Resolved ‘The URI is not valid’ error when using Click-to-Pay with NAV Payment Services
- Resolved ‘The EFT Transaction does not exist’ error during Connect order/payment retrieval
- Resolved ‘The value can’t be evaluated into type DateTime’ error when retrieving Hosted Orders and Payments, when system Windows regional settings set to something other than English (United States)
- Resolved ‘Gen. Journal Template does not exist’ error when validating Payment Method Code on Gen. Journal Line record
- Resolved ‘The EFT Setup does not exist’ error when upgrading a v2 extension
- Coding fix to move COMMIT inside IF statement in PrepareSalesDocForPrepayment function of EFT Source Doc. Mgt. codeunit to avoid unnecessary commits
First Data North
- Added missing Gateway Response Code ‘AL’ for partial authorizations
- Corrected an issue with Visa reversals being rejected by Visa
- Added missing Account Field Translations to correct issue with field names not appearing in setup wizard
- Fixed issue with Reversal and Incremental Transaction ID field lengths
- Added new Offers functionality that works in Retail Express and on Sales Orders
- Added the ability to add/edit customers from Retail Express – new customers are added based on a Configuration Template defined on the EFT Store Card
- Added the ability to see item availability by location in Retail Express
- Improved handling of exchanges in Retail Express
- Corrected a possible runmodal error in Retail Express when keying a card number while using Remote Storage
- Removed Control1 group label from Retail Express page 37028604
- Corrected a GUI issue in Retail Express when switching between sales and returns – sometimes a blank record was being displayed instead of the new sale or return
- Changed Retail Express document description line to use a function to determine the Line No.
- Corrected an ‘Overflow under conversion of System.Int32 value 8222 to System.Byte’ error when verifying account in setup wizard
- Corrected an issue with Encrypted Data Storage Statistics not showing all tables after ChargeLogic fields in NAV tables were renamed
- Modified event subscriber functions to avoid permission errors when granules not licensed
- Fixed incorrect reference to native NAV GLSetup.”Local Currency Symbol” field in CheckFailedBatches function of codeunit 37028542 (replaced with GLSetup.”LCY Symbol -CL-“)
- Deleted unused variables of type Notification in codeunit 37028542
- Corrected CLB version list on page 21 (should have been CLB1.00.05 but was CLB1.00.04)
- Modified setup wizard to allow D365 user to select from a limited Gateway list when adding an account
- Changed Subscription Licensing Wizard to allow NAV customers to request an evaluation
- Updated licensing functionality for compatibility with NAV perpetual licensing
- Made event subscriber functions global, not local, for backwards compatibility
- Added support for OmniToken tokenization
- Resolved ‘The date is not valid’ error when processing transactions in demo mode for First Data North and First Data Nashville
- Resolved Rapid Connect gateway communication error ‘A call to System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load failed with this message: Name cannot begin with the ‘?’ character, hexadecimal value 0x3F. Line 1, position 36.’
- Corrected URLs for First Data Rapid Connect gateway in Populate Defaults
- Fixed Rapid Connect ‘NO ERROR PROVIDED’ error on attempt to authorize
- Corrected issue with partial approval indicator and TPP ID being sent to First Data North, First Data Nashville, and First Data Atlanta when transactions originating in NAV versus on Connect
B+S Card Services
- Resolved gateway issue by sending Original Reference Number for eventExtId field when available
- Added necessary fields for Verifone Point for EBT
- Fixed filtering that was causing Retail Express to sometimes display a blank document when switching from Sale to Return mode
- Added Location Code to EFT Store and enhanced POS so that the Location will be used for POS Sales
- Resolved issue of user not being able to choose different Terminal if one is marked as Default
- Improved UX in EFT Transaction Card by auto-populating Store No. and Terminal No. when possible, and giving meaningful error message if user selects terminal not assigned to them
- Enhancement to prevent creation of payment transactions if Customer ‘Blocked’ is set to ‘All’ or ‘Invoice’
- Fixed issue of Expiration Month and Year not being populated on EFT Transaction from Sales Header when Data Protection Type is Remote Storage or Tokenization
- Fixed issue of Account Number on EFT Transaction populating with Default Customer Credit Card instead of from Sales Header
- Added “No. E-mailed” flowfields to Sales Header and Service Header tables and added the field on unposted document pages where Send Payment Request action exists
- Re-captioned fields on Customer table for clarity: ‘Do Not Auto-Save Credit Card Nos.’ (was ‘Do Not Save Credit Card Nos.’), ‘Do Not Auto-Save Checking Account Nos.’ (was ‘Do Not Save Checking Account Numbers’)
- Resolved overflow error when processing a check by increasing length of Tax ID Number field from 9 to 30 on the Customer Checking Account table
- Changed OnDelete logic of the EFT Transaction table to not allow a delete when the record is the one with the highest Entry No. for the Terminal unless the Transaction Status is New
- Resolved issue of not being able to automatically assign Terminals when using Gateway that requires a Terminal ID to be specified
- Resolved issue of blank Task ID on Batch Header causing scheduled tasks not to be linked to the batch
- Fixed permission error when retrieving transaction from Connect due to lack of permissions on the EFT Transaction Purchase Line table
- Added error logging to allow us to see why the batch might have failed (new ‘Failed Error’ field)
- Minor GUI correction to add missing action image to EFT Transaction action on Cash Receipt Journal page
- Corrected caption of Credit Card Charge action on Service Order page
- Minor version list corrections (removed NAVUS10.00)
- Added integration with new subscription licensing wizard
- Added Operating Mode field to Gateway Account
- Fixed issue where app archive data was restored twice for ISV tables with field numbers in the ISV range
- Fixed Time Zone field on the Store Card
- Resolved GUI issue on wizard pages causing Finish button to appear to the left of the Previous/Next buttons instead of to the right
- Updated to more gracefully handle situation where batch header may get an error response
- Added upgrade code to update license key to the new version
- Added Message Mgt for NAV versions that don’t have Notifications (login messages now display via the activities pane on the role center instead of OnAfterCompanyOpen)
- Changed DeleteAllowed to No on the Recurring Transaction List so that users can’t attempt to delete a recurrence record (it should be canceled)
- Replaced suffix (CL) with -CL- due to issues with system factboxes and database restore
- Changed IF condition to allow Undo of Forced Batch
- Added functionality to be able to key in a card number while in tokenization mode from the Sales or Service Headers
- Fixed issue where Customer Credit Card was being referenced instead of Customer Checking Account when inserting a Customer Checking Account record after a transaction is approved
- Fixed permission sets for card/checking account buffer
- Added EXIT(TRUE) to page triggers that return a boolean (engine behavior change – this used to default to TRUE)