Release Date 3/8/2021
- Added new Versapay Gateway
- Added support for Card on File
- New URLs
- Update logic in gateway to prevent the update of a Customer Credit Card record from a Transaction approval if the Data Protection Type is Tokenization and it’s not Profile or Profile/Transaction.
- Update Auth.net CIM the communication codeunit namespaces
- Address changes in the integration to ensure L3 Information is transmitted correctly
- Add Void/Reversal Method Code field on the Gateway Methods for CCRETSETTL to VOIDTRAN in default data
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Add support for Customer Tags in NAV/BC
- Create Hierarchy Framework in BC and Send to ARC
- Display analytics related to hierarchies in BC
- Manage conflict with ARC and Click-to-Pay
- Make Attachments default in ARC
- Updating Customer Contacts from ARC to BC
- Sending Line Level Comments to ARC
- Add Loopback License Key to ARC Gateway Account
- Remove the “Doc Type” from the PDF sent to ARC
- Add ARC Gateway Setups to Payments Wizard
- Create a setup to control number of retries in sending data to the API
- Enhance Error if Surcharge Setup is Missing to be more friendly
- Address issue where Real-Time settings cause Job Queue entries even if API is disabled
- Prevent users from creating a second tag with the same name as the first
- Index out of bounds error on GET Payments
- Address issue where Cust. Ledger Apply and UnApply actions do not update ARC properly
Retail Express Changes
- Enhance field rule handing for Tender prompts
- Address issue where Remove at Close/Float at Open Causes RunModal Error
- Address issue when POS order disappears (and does not post) when Qty to Ship default is blank
- Address Error while Activating / deactivating gift cards on POS
- Allow payments and refunds on Customer Ledger Entries
- Add Tool Tips: EFT Setup Page, EFT Payment Terms, EFT Store Methods, EFT Gateway Account Card, EFT Store Card
- Updated language on Licensing Wizard to state that the “Subscriber email” must belong to the end Customer
- Addressed Issue, User Not Advised That Canceling an Authorization Will Not Release Funds When Deleting a Sales Order
- Add “Failed” and “Failed Error” fields to Audit Tab of Accepted Payment Settlement Batches Page
- Rearrange Populate Defaults So Auto-Generated Code is Together
- Refactor the Json Mgmt Codeunit in the Base app
- Function GetNextElement in CL JSON Mgt. does not clear the hex value properly
- Addressed issue, EFT Transaction can be created without a Customer No. if using the ‘+’ from an existing transaction
- Address error when web orders are processed if Item Config. Template Code is empty on Store record
- Address Error Generated in CreatePurchaseData Function When More Than 999 Sales Lines
- Address Communication Log Invalid Date Error When Transaction Times Out
- Restructure code to address the Gateway Method within the Filter when Tokenizing Checking Accounts
- Add ‘IF RunTrigger’ condition on DeleteCrCrdChkAcctOnAfterDeleteContact function in codeunit “EFT Event Mgt. -CL
- Address Length Error When Downloading Click-to-Pay Invoice Paid by Check and Customer Name is Greater Than 40 Characters
- Address Error Received When Sending Click-to-Pay Invoice From BC Database Set to Canada Region Code
- The EFT Invoicing Process Needs to Truncate the Value in the “Your Reference” Field to 20 Characters
- Address Partial Prepayments on Orders Causing an Error
- EFT Event Mgt Codeunit Modify permission added to Detailed Cust. Ledg. Entry record
Release Date 12/22/2020
- Refunds being processed as sales has been corrected has been corrected
First Data RapidConnect
- Batch submission error when Document No. or Customer No. has only non-numeric characters has been corrected
- Batch Error when more than 99 level 3 transactions for a settlement has been corrected
- Document Type Method for Document Type of ‘Payment’ have been added
- Demo Mode has been corrected
Versapay Cloud Platform Integration
- Added support for Payment Discounts
- Added support for Sending Invoices as PDF’s to ARC
- Added Support for Payment Comments on short pay
- Added Link to ARC from ARC Integration Activities
- Added ARC Link to Activities
- Added support for BC Sales Journal Entry Invoices being sent to ARC
- Corrected Mismatch of 100 char vs 250 char with Application Comments
- Expanded field HTTP URL from 100 to 250 in table “Versapay ARC Log”
- Corrected Error generated when applying Tags to Customer in BC
- User is logged out of POS when Auto-Logoff Idle Time (Minutes) is defined, even if not idle has been corrected
- When multiple users are using POS, sometimes a user receives a Sales Header does not exist error has been corrected
- Added functionality to Generate more secure gift card numbers
- Added Telemetry to Payment Collection
- Added functionality to allow payments and refunds on Customer Ledger Entries
- Improved the Application of EFT Payments
- Added the ability to Print EULA
- Removed Explicit and Implicit WITH in source code
- Enhanced EFT Communication Log to Show Duration in Milliseconds
- Changed app.json in Base and Payments to not explicitly list the MS base and system apps
- Added missing -CL- Affix for Field EFT Batch Entry
- User receives a permission error about not having Insert permissions on a Settle Transaction using EFT Permissions has been corrected
- Addressed Copystr error when running the Gift Card Setup Wizard.
- Corrected Error “The EFT Setup does not exist. Identification fields and values: Primary Key=”” after creating a new company and NOT running the EFT Setup before trying to create order
- Updated XML DOM Mgt. CU static file for the BC 14 to sync the Temp Blob Mgmt. changes
- Corrected error preventing using Document Approvals when Auto-Authorize on Release is enabled yet Tender Type is null
- Send Electronic Statements (the action that sends to multiple customers at once) is added back to the menu
- Suggest Transactions Function in CRJ Does Not Create Summary Line When Cash Receipt Setup in Use has been addressed
- Unable to issue Prepayment Credit Memo when a CC payment is made against the prepayment invoice has been corrected
- When running the Send Electronic Statement function for a customer with a “credit” balance, the process errors harshly has been addressed
- Stored Credential Indicator Missing on Automatic Reauthorizations on Partial Ship/Invoice has been corrected.
Release Date 10/15/2020
- CVV Required Message Always Displays in Demo Mode has been corrected
- Change Gateway Mgt Codeunit to use VoidSaleByRecordNo
- Payments Wizard does not Prompt for MCC for FDMSRCUS Gateway has been addressed
- Settlement Batches fail when Level III Line Items include an ‘&’ has been corrected
- CCCHARGE method removed from API methods
- Corrected Void Function from the Settlement Batch
- Account Number not populated when payment pulled down from Connect using Tokenization had been fixed
- Issue where Token does not get created in Demonstration Mode has been addressed
- Gateway Mgt. Codeunit does not use secondary gateway account when present on EFT Transaction has been corrected
- Gateway URLs have been updated in Populate Defaults function
- Cancel Sale Function does not Clear Customer From Sale in Retail Express
- Added ARC Integration
- ARC Integration – Issue with Status on Payments
- Missing Temporary property for a temp variable when processing from Service Orders has been corrected
- Reduced “HTTP Request Timeout (Sec.)” on SBATCH Method to 300 Seconds or Less for Heartland, Novaterm, Paymentech, Telecheck and Vital
- Automatic posting process for host based capture gateways has been implemented
- Host Based Capture population of Cash Receipt Journal now respects the batch cutoff time on the Gateway Account Card
- Export/Import EFT Setup function extended to include additional setups
- Addresses issue where you cannot post a journal unless Versapay ARC Setup exists
- Some setup data is missing after applying 4.0.15 but have been added back
- Blank page printing when choosing to skip Customer or Merchant receipt has been corrected
- Added action to Navigate to Deposit Info from Invoice Payment from Summary entries
- Error: “The EFT Method does not exist. Identification fields and values: Code=”” when trying to e-mail a receipt from the transaction card or list has been corrected
Release Date 08/25/2020
- Duplicate Customer Credit Card record is created when using the Submit Payment action from a Sales Order when Tokenization is in use has been corrected.
- Error: “The Customer Credit Card Token does not exist” when using Loopback and Tokenization without a Terminal Account ID has been re-worded to make it more intuitive.
- Error: “INV MIT DATA” for Discover Transactions with PMTECHPNS Gateway has been corrected.
- Improved error handling in TSYS gateway.
- Changed validation to support additional test account numbers.
- Implemented Secure Device ID.
- Error: “The length of the string is 37, but it must be less than or equal to 35 characters” has been resolved.
- Added Printing Capability to the Datacap integration.
- When adding a card with SREDKey, the record pointer will now move to the new card after the process completes.
- Unlinked Refunds (Credits) not working for FDMSRC has been corrected.
- Removed CHARGE method for the default setups.
- Implemented Tokenization with Elavon.
- Enhanced Retail Express to Prompt for Check Number when paying by check.
- Error When Paying Cash on Special Order Pickup with Lesser Amount has been resolved.
- No change amount is displayed when paying from the EFT POS Tender screen has been corrected.
- Implemented change to address Avalara AvaTax when POS order constantly released for updated.
- Added Item No. to Sales line display and tendering screen.
- Incorrect Credit Card is populated on a transaction when the source document has an EFT Tender Type of Check has been corrected.
- Addressed EFT Receipt Selection for SBATCH Method Causes Error with Settlement Batch Automation.
- Can’t Change Expiration Date on Document Header if a Customer Credit Card Token Exists has been corrected.
- Updated Settlement Batch Automation/Auto-Post Cash Receipts to Write Errors to Accepted Settlement Batch.
- Non user-friendly error message when attempting to send electronic payment request without configured connect account has been corrected.
- Special characters that are not UTF-8 appear incorrectly in BC has been corrected.
- Hardware wizard does not allow IP address entry in BC 16 has been resolved.
- Front End for Functions in EFT Transaction Retrieval Codeunit have been added
- Enabled TSYS in Payments Setup Wizard and remove CardConnect.
- Issue Sending Subsequent Electronic Payment Requests from Sales Quotes and Sales Orders has been implemented.
- Improved accounting logistics around multi-currency has been added.
- Added ‘Cancel Electronic Payment Request’ Action to Sales Quote and Posted Sales Invoice Pages.
- Implemented TPPID to differentiate between US North and US Nashville.
- Added Confirmation When Performing Subsequent ‘Send Electronic Payment Request’ if Prior Request was not Canceled.
- New Cash Receipt Journal Setup incorrectly looking at Account Type Gen. Jnl. Batches has been addressed.
- Mass Update Affected Tables when Prevent Acc. Num. Entry is Changed in EFT Setup has been resolved.
- Corrected issue where system Still Looks for Old Setups When New Cash Receipt Journal Setups Are in use.
- Extended Click-to-Pay for pre-payment invoices.
- Prevent Manual Account Number Entry prevents SREDKEY entry from the Cash Receipts Journal has been corrected.
- Paying CTP Orders from the Payment Portal has been added.
- Removed Deprecated Function Calls.
- Use the Create Item from Item No. native functionality to add new items from hosted orders has been added.
- Prepayment Credit Memos do not produce expected EFT results has been corrected.
- Integrate new Cash Receipts Journal Setup into the Payments Setup Wizard.
- Truncate Information sent to Connect in Your Reference Field has been implemented.
- Changed Sales Line flowfields on Sales Offer Line table to assignment on insert/modify.
- Issue with Document Approvals and Auto-Authorize on release has been addressed.
- Subscriber CheckPrepaymentAmountsOnCheckSalesPostRestrictions in EFT Event Mgt has been changed.
Release Date 05/07/2020
- Resolved issue where Credits were being treated as Charges.
- Resolved issue where Images no longer showed on Buttons
- Changed Page Type on certain buttons to LookupPage for better performance
- Resolved issue that occurs on partial invoicing a Sales Order
Release Date: N/A – This version was never publicly released
- Resolved issue where you can’t Create LOOPBACK Account from Wizard
- Added new Method to support voiding cash transactions from POS with Loopback and another gateway
- Full processor recertification
- Corrected tokenization conflict when using Paya and another Gateway using Tokenization on a single store
- Resolved error “The ‘CHECK_AMOUNT’ element has an invalid value according to its data type.”
- Resolved string length error when processing in Demo Mode
- Resolved Gratuity Error for Gift Cards
- Enhance Datacap integration to be compatible with duplicate checking
- Updated Datacap Invoice Number handling for duplicates
- Resolved error when submitting settlement batch for FDMSNASH with Demo License
- Added Application ID for FDMSRCUS gateway
- Resolved Account Number and Type are blank when using SREDKey
- Updated PayPal Integration from Express Checkout (deprecated in January 2017) and replaced with PayPal Checkout
- Resolved issue opening folders in Retail Express (BC15, 18.104.22.168)
- Added Event Publisher to EFT Source Doc. Mgt. Codeunit
- Moved Populate Critical Defaults to its own codeunit
- Added support for Mastercard Transaction Integrity Class Field
- Reviewed Discover Debit Ranges to add Debit for Issuer ID Number Tender Types
- Resolved issue of Backorder Amounts charged to Customer if Original Authorization Fully Settled on First Posting of Ship/Invoice if “Auto-Authorize on Ship” is Enabled.
- Display release notes to users when an app is updated
- Added missing Application Areas on controls
- Resolved Permissions issue for EFT Order Retrieval Codeunit Set for Incorrect Table
- Resolved error “The EFT Store Method does not exist” when using the Submit Payment action for an order with a currency code where the store does not have a record for blank currency code
- Assign expiration year in Token Mgt. to avoid potential infinite loop
- Enhanced Payments Product to Allow for Gen. Journal Batches and Account Types Setups for Additional Payment Types
- Resolved overflow error that occurs when pulling down transactions from Connect with ‘&’ in the first 50 characters
- Fixed issue where Fraud Protection Settings from Payments Setup Wizard don’t copy to Gateway Account when it’s created
- Corrected Fraud Protection Window in Business Central to show reason for violation
- Added ability to Receive Stored Credential ID for Connect initiated Transactions
- Resolved Issues with Return Authorize
- Fixed Original Reference Number Remains Editable After Transaction Submission
- Extended Level II and III support for Service Management documents
- Changed error message when submitting an already submitted EFT Transaction to reference the Status rather than missing CVV
- Resolved issue where Cash Receipt Journal entry for Refunds done through a Sales Return Order is not applied properly when using a Host Based gateway
Release Date 1/27/2020
- Gateway URLs (NOVATERM and NOVAHOST) have been updated
- API Methods added to Gateway
- Level III Unit Cost field not including decimals has been corrected.
- Name Fields on EFT Transaction Record for CardConnect/Bolt Transactions is now included
- Created a conversion tool to move from Encrypted storage to TransArmor Tokenization
- Added RapidConnect Gateway
- Production URLs have been updated
- Added Paya Gateway for ACH Processing
- Resolved error in POS “Record(36) is not compatible with Codeunit.Run(Record(37)).” when adding Item to order and Calc Inv. Discount = TRUE
- Loyalty Charge not reducing Remaining Amount has been corrected.
- Point Redemption Factor description in Loyalty Program wizard was written incorrectly and has been corrected for clarity.
- When loyalty redemption fails due to insufficient points, Transaction Status is incorrectly set to Pending. This has been corrected.
- Incorrect Customer Loyalty Ledger Entries when customer is assigned to multiple programs have been corrected
- Resolved incorrect filters set when redeeming Loyalty from POS
- POS Methods were missed when populating Loopback and POS Management Methods and has been added.
- Support and page access to the old Retail Express page has been removed.
- Tender Screen Hangs After Sale in Retail Express and has been corrected.
- Resolved error when returning items in POS.
- Retrieve Suspended Sale Error has been corrected.
- Resolve issue where user can use the same loyalty points for multiple payments on an order in Retail Express.
- Account Tender type is now disabled if no customer is selected.
- Resolved “The EFT Store Method does not exist” Error When Attempting to Settle Authorization in Non-LCY Currency.
- “The field Customer Link Line No. of table EFT Transaction contains a value that cannot be found in the related table (Customer Credit Card)” error has been corrected.
- Update PopulateCriticalDefaults Function in Populate EFT Defaults Codeunit to Check for License Permissions.
- Payment Totals FactBox Does Not Show on Sales Orders in Business Central has been corrected.
- Add “Failed” and “Failed Error” fields to Settlement Batch Card and/or List.
- Add the Payments fast tab to Sales and Service Quotes.
- Retrieve Updated Card Expiration Dates functionality has been added.
- Obsolete Gateway Account Cards Fast Tabs have been removed.
- The Invite User action for the Payment Portal from the Customer card is mapped to the wrong function and has been corrected.
- Caption issues in card updater have been updated.
- Method fields and actions are missing for all “Web Payment” Methods and have been corrected.
- Update Stored Credential values for Time Out Reversal transactions.
- Virtual Terminal page is removed.
- Store Settlement Options causing duplicate authorization amount on backorder has been corrected.
- Archive/Purge EFT Tran actions are missing in Business Central OP/SaaS Web Client and have been corrected.
- A permission error on Tabledata 37028379: Read occurs when running the Export/Import Setup Data, for people who don’t have Advanced EFT granule has been corrected.
- C/AL error trying to print posted invoice when no default terminal and payment service selected has been corrected.
- Currency factor change on document header if there has been a payment taken is no longer allowed
- Navigation for EFT Queues in Business Central on prem has been restored.
Release Date 10/18/2019
- Adding support for Card on File
- Updates for UAT URLs
- SREDKey enhancements
- Missing receipt layout has been added
- Gratuity amount always requested for charge transactions has been removed
- Manual entry of Prepaid credit cards does not work and has been corrected.
- Error when doing balance inquiry transaction has been corrected.
- Tokenization for demand deposit accounts is failing and has been corrected.
- Fixes for spend/save offer types have been implemented.
- Added a menu item for Transaction Archiving and Purging in BC on prem
- Added option to disable manual entry of credit card numbers in back office
- Changing logging for querystring
Release Date 08/07/2019
- Demo mode added
- Added Auth/Settle functionality
- Fix for date conversion error
- Added support for Prepaid account numbers
- Fix for demo mode
- Added Document Type methods
- Fix for demo mode not working with Batch Submissions
- Fix minimum length for MID on Gateway Account
- Fix for Account Type with Tokenized Transactions
- Demo mode added
- Fix for error when entering blank email during payment has been added.
- Shipment date before work date warning when opening sales header in POS is now suppressed.
- Preventing use of multiple terminals for the same user or computer has been implemented.
- Fixes for Special Order and Account Payment functionality in the POS have been added.
- Enabled Prepayment Include Tax for new POS documents
- Added Cash tender type to demo environment configuration to auto-post cash transactions in POS
- Fixes for conditional receipt lines has been added.
- Added functionality to round cash transactions to nearest 5 cents for CAD.
- Loyalty Setup Wizard added
- Improvements to Layaway cancellation.
- Improvements to keypad payment entry.
- Error retrieving suspended sale has been corrected.
- Fix for issues with Button Codes containing non-alphanumeric characters
- Fix for error when doing a split tender sale has been corrected.
- Fix for permission error during Transaction Retrieval on EFT Transaction Purchase Line
- Change to prevent Copy Document from copying Electronic Invoice Type from Invoice to Credit Memo doc types.
- Avalara integration improvements have been implemented.
- Resolved Tender Type error in Setup Wizard.
- Resolved error when forcing a batch from a filtered list.
- Fixes for Import EFT Setup.
- Improvements to Express Settings setup in Payments Setup Wizard.
- Update ISO Code for Saint Martin and Curacao.
- Fix for transaction retrieval when using 2 Connect accounts and no default terminal are implemented
- Fix for recurring payment using charge method not calculating correctly has been corrected.
- Fix for Transaction Amount cannot exceed remaining amount when doing Recurring payments has been corrected.
- Mass Invite feature for ChargeLogic Payment Portal users has been added.
Extensibility improvements for BC
- Made additional functions externally visible
- Added extensibility of custom document types
Release Date 04/09/2019
- Demo Mode Does not work with Tokenization and has been corrected.
- Recurring transaction to Test Server causes XML Parse Error and has been corrected.
- Incorrect Industry Code in Batch Header has been corrected.
- Use of Secondary Gateway Functionality has been added
- Passes HTTP Authorization Data Two Ways and Causes Error in AL has been corrected.
- Amounts Are Not Formatted Properly in AL has been corrected.
- Transactions Cannot Have Applies-to ID Set has been corrected.
- Transaction Amounts Are Overwritten During Response Processing has been corrected.
- Demo Mode Does Not Work and has been corrected.
- Gateway does not have POS or API Methods defined has been corrected.
- ‘The EFT Store Method does not exist’ error when store methods have CAD currency has been corrected.
- Click-to-Pay URL not created when posting a Service Order has been corrected.
- Added missing actions to Credit Card Return Authorize method
- Added Credit Card Return Reversal method
- Time Zone Direction not being set correctly on EFT Store Card when changing Daylight Saving Time Observed flag has been corrected.
- Check Payments made via Click-to-Pay do not get populated automatically in the Cash Receipt Journal and has been corrected.
- Uninstall EFT Does Not Remove Data from Tables with IDs > 37028649 has been corrected.
- Actions to Remove User and Remove all Portal Users missing from BC have been added.
This version was not released.
- Added CardConnect integration, including support for Bolt and SRED hardware devices
- Added Credential on File Support
- Added missing Gateway Fields and Translations
- Renewed certification
- Corrected an issue where partial approvals were not updating Transaction Amount
- Resolved an issue where signatures were being required for debit card transactions after providing PIN number
- Resolved PIN pad processing performance issues by refactoring to use Device Mgt. codeunit for Reset and Signature requests instead of Gateway Mgt. transactions
- Corrected an issue where LOOPBACK transactions lost CVV and track data in test mode
- Deleted unused variable causing compilation error in Verifone Gateway Mgt. codeunit
- Update Food Stamp Balance Amount for Verifone Point has been implemented.
- Added command logging, including cashier overrides
- New feature to track voided lines has been added.
- Moved Loyalty fields to new group on Customer Card
- Enhanced how customer edit/payments are accessed and renamed the Select Customer button in Retail Express
- Resolved an issue where automatic offers with no Offer Conditions/Offer Values create an infinite loop when applied
- Resolved an issue in Retail Express where clicking Cancel in POS Item List still adds Sales Line
- Loop email confirmation dialog if an error occurs during emailing has been corrected.
- Added a caption for the control action group on EFT POS Tender page
- Resolved an issue where selecting a return from Transaction History did not set the Sell-to Customer to the customer from the return
- Force user to select a Customer to place a Special Order, prevent clearing Customer on a Special Order has been corrected.
- Corrected an issue with the Activate button on the Offer wizard not appearing
- Create a user-defined code for the Button Code instead of USER<number>
- Added action icon to Button Designer
- Changed AddRecordToJSON function to use FieldRef.Type without hardcoded type reference
- Added quick cash setup to Interface Profile
- Removed Feature Channel conditions from JS POS functionality
- Resolved an issue where return lines were replacing promotion lines
- Resolved an issue with infinite loop when offer value quantity is zero
- Added additional default buttons to POS
- Added default buttons, themes, icons to critical defaults
- Resolved issue of quick cash values appearing as zero
- Fixed decimal formatting in NAV when creating JSON
- Replaced placeholder error message when deleting sales line
- Resolved issue of total savings amount not appearing
- Added drilldown for parameters in designer
- Created JSON utility library
- Added more descriptive error text when auto-post of cash receipts fails
- Removed uncaptioned Action group on EFT Payment Devices page
- Fixed caption on Location Number (Test) field on EFT Gateway Account table
- Corrected a RUNMODAL error when posting Sales Order with Ship and Invoice option and ‘Auto-Authorize on Ship’
- Added support for partial payments on Connect
- Resolved ‘Invalid Account Number’ error when using tokenization and Account Number is validated in Customer Checking Account entry
- Added support for scheduling Connect accounts to enable and disable on a specific date
- Added support for limiting the number of transaction attempts per hosted payment on Connect
- New action buttons to invite and manage customers and contacts as portal users, and manage portal user invitations
- Resolved an error when using Sync with Connect when multiple Stores are set to Sync (The Request Header already exists)
- Modified Gateway URL Priority handling to resolve table locking issues and ‘the record has been changed by another user’ error
- Resolved permissions errors caused by Populate Defaults checking the wrong table permissions for EFT POS Button tables
- Resolved performance issue resulting from unnecessary CALCFIELDS before HASVALUE
- Resolved issue of ‘Valid Through Date’ not calculating properly when international date format in use
- Added new 81 Discover/UnionPay BIN range
- Modified behavior on posting Service document to only move EFT Transactions and perform electronic invoicing checks, to resolve issue of Service Invoice Header not rolling back if EFT error occurs on posting
- Added missing Application Areas
- Added ICA and Check by Phone (CBP) integration
- Added improved handling of Query Tran records via Register button on Payment Devices page, with auto-population of registration date/time
- Resolved an item description overflow issue with pin pads
- Resolved Last Tran function error when response is missing some xml tags
First Data Nashville
- Updated integration to include Gratuity Amount with settlement record
- Resolved communication issue on machines with a localization setting that uses spaces as the thousand’s separator
- Updated field rules for Gift Card methods
- Fixed date parsing to work with locales that don’t use standard US date formatting
- Updated license key that is auto populated by Populate Defaults
- Added new Loyalty module
- Added Special Orders functionality
- Added new Prompts functionality
- Added ability to take payments and apply to customer ledger entry
- Added item tracking (Lot Nos., Serial Nos.)
- Enhanced functionality around mixing sales and returns
- Updated sale posting to apply payments immediately
- Enhanced detail of prepayment invoices for special order and layaway deposits
- Added returns tracking to prevent item being returned more than once
- Added Sales Credit Memos to transaction history, to enable returns for items that are eligible to return
- Added command for adding an Offer
- Added input handler for retrieving a suspended sale
- Added input handler for pickup process
- Added toggle feature to switch between Sale and Return mode
- Added receipt printing on suspending a sale or return
- Added invoice discount percent and amount commands
- Added Backoffice Posted POS Sales List page which lists sales and returns in one place
- Enhanced Change Quantity popup to respect Quantity decimal places
- Changed caption of item multi-select links from ‘Toggle Selection’ to ‘Multi-Select/Deselect’
- Restructured command handling to use eventing
- Changed ProcessInput to be event-driven
- Resolved ‘The Sales Header does not exist’ error on login
- Resolved missing customer dimension error on posting POS sale when customer is configured with extra default dimensions
- Resolved intermittent RUNMODAL errors when running POS commands
- Resolved RUNMODAL error when activating gift card
- Resolved issue of Quantity being cleared in Cash Count screen in some NAV versions
- Resolved issue of Cancel button not working on Collect Payment screen in some NAV versions
- Corrected Run POS action caption on Role Center
- Corrected issue with receipts not printing amount decimal places correctly in AL version
- Added ability to email payment receipts, either automatically via new ‘E-Mail Receipt’ flag on Terminal Card, or manually via new ‘E-Mail Receipt’ action on EFT Transaction Card and List pages
- Added New Offer Setup Wizard (accessed from Offers list page)
- Removed flowFields for Scheduled Tasks for batch submission and replaced them with global variables on the factbox
- Resolved issue with Click-to-Pay transaction retrieved after order was posted – transaction was missing Customer No. and application, preventing Cash Receipt Journal from posting
- Resolved issue with Recover/Reset Transaction job not allowing user to select Recover
- Resolved prepayment invoice posting failure when EFT Transactions have already been posted through the Cash Receipts Journal
- Resolved text overflow error when settling an authorization if the Item Category Description is more than 40 characters
- Resolved ‘attempt to divide by zero’ error when running Send Electronic Payment Request and Sales Order has lines with zero quantity
- Resolved ‘The EFT Legal Notice Line does not exist’ error on installing with an out-of-date license
- Corrected field size mismatch on POS Entry Mode Change field on EFT Transaction Archive table
- Corrected issue with Item Unit of Measure field having incorrect value on Level III transaction
- Corrected issue with gateway receipts not printing amount decimal places correctly in AL version
- Changed signature on subscribers to OnAfterPostSalesDoc, in line with Microsoft change
- Added missing Application Areas on Offer Redemption Code Gen. page (ID: 37028644)
- Added Feature Channel to EFT Setup to control visibility of new alpha/beta features that are not visible by default
- Updated permissions in Populate On-Prem Defaults for this release
- Removed variables referencing codeunit 1 and replaced them with codeunit 4X, as codeunit 1 has been deprecated by Microsoft
- Added upgrade code to renumber setup data containing Object or Field IDs in the 70 million range to the 37 million range (only applicable to D365 Business Central subscription version)
- Resolves a RUNMODAL error when selecting Invoice during posting, with no default terminal assigned to the user.
- update to resolve issue with partial authorizations
- Enhanced syncing with Connect to maintain Click-to-Pay invoice balances and Customer Nos.
- Enhanced Generate Gift Card Nos. functionality to validate Expiration Month and Year
- Resolved ‘The EFT Gateway Account does not exist’ error when using manual Credit Card actions on Sales Order page
- Resolved an issue with billing address on EFT Transaction pulling from Sales Header instead of Customer Credit Card entry when using manual Credit Card actions on Sales Order page
- Resolved issue where payment submitted from Cash Receipt Journal does not update line from which the payment was submitted when Auto-Settle for Non-Documents is set to false
- Resolved issue with Electronic Invoice Type not defaulting on Quote from Customer
- Resolved performance issue with Legal Notice functionality when using Secure Remote Storage
- Resolved ‘The Customer does not exist. Identification fields and values: No.=”’ error on EFT E-Mail Dialog page when Bill-to E-Mail is blank on the EFT Transaction
- Resolved an issue with Customer Link fields not being updated on EFT Transaction record after selecting Customer Credit Card via lookup on Account Number field on EFT Transaction Card
- Resolved ‘The Sales Invoice Header does not exist.’ error when clicking Send Electronic Invoice action on Posted Service Invoice page with a non-blank Tax Area Code on the header
- Resolved ‘The value “123.00” can’t be evaluated into type Decimal’ error when clicking on Subscribe Now link with certain Regional/Language settings
- Added new Bambora integration for TD Bank (MOTO/ECOMM)
- Resolved ‘HTTP Error – 1 (Timeout)’ error when trying to do a check charge
- Resolved issue of not being able to submit a transaction without a Ship-to Address (use Bill-to when no Ship-to is available)
- Added Currency parameter, which is now required for non-USD transactions on merchant accounts serviced by PayPal
- Auto-logoff option to log off after each sale has been added.
- Enhanced cash payments to track tendered amount and change
- Enhanced cash counting to allow for individual tender denomination entry
- Added Cashier Code to EFT Transactions generated from Retail Express
- Blanked out Payment Terms Code on Retail Express sales to avoid payment discount is added.
- Recording of logon and logoff entries has been added.
- Cashier operations – X and Z reports are added.
- Added shifts
- Allow comments to be added to the order or to a line item has been added.
- Log Open Drawer action and added No Sale action
- Made Run POS action available on Phone client
- Added Data Protection Type at the Gateway Account level with the default option being “Company Default”, which takes its behavior from the existing Data Protection Type field on the EFT Setup card
- New Gift Card setup wizard
- Gateway Receipt Designer enhancements:
- Set preview record automatically when the page opens
- Turned the “Add a field” Assist Edit into a wizard
- Allow for filters in line conditions
- Added critical defaults version tracking, with new Update Setup Data action on EFT Setup card
- Added new Legal Notices functionality to provide mechanism to display call center scripts for NACHA compliance
- Fixed issue of duplicate summary lines appearing in Cash Receipts Journal
- Resolved ‘The Gen. Journal Template does not exist. Identification fields and values: Name=”’ error when trying to post in Payment Reconciliation Journal
- Resolved issue of Permission Sets not being created
- Added DeleteItem function back into PIN Pad Mgt. codeunit
- Updated Uninstall EFT routine to include new tables with IDs over 37028599
- Resolved issue of Demo Store not creating Account Type Gen. Journal Batch records in non-US NAV databases
- Added support for PUT and DELETE HTTP verbs to Payments communication code
- Fixed permissions issue on CL Subscription Setup table
- Changed Subscription Licensing Wizard verbiage to Licensing Wizard to clarify the intent for customers who may be using perpetual licensing
- Changed Licensing Wizard expired trial text from -# of Days Remaining to Trial Expired
- Hid non-functional link to update a license key manually in Licensing Wizard
- Renamed all non-UI text constants with a Locked_ prefix to indicate no translation required
- Various minor changes to comply with new AL requirements
- Enhancement to enable all types of Gift Cards, including non-processor Gift Cards, to be processed via the pin pad (new ‘Secondary Gateway No.’/’Secondary Gateway Account No.’ fields on Store Methods can be configured to point to the LOOPBACK gateway or non-DATACAP gateway)
- Changed DATACAP Gateway description from ‘datacap’ to ‘Datacap’
- Enhancement to automatically populate ‘Search E-Mail’ field for existing Customers when a Connect account is set up in NAV, to prevent duplicate Customers being created when orders are downloaded from Connect
- Resolved ‘The URI is not valid’ error when using Click-to-Pay with NAV Payment Services
- Resolved ‘The EFT Transaction does not exist’ error during Connect order/payment retrieval
- Resolved ‘The value can’t be evaluated into type DateTime’ error when retrieving Hosted Orders and Payments, when system Windows regional settings set to something other than English (United States)
- Resolved ‘Gen. Journal Template does not exist’ error when validating Payment Method Code on Gen. Journal Line record
- Resolved ‘The EFT Setup does not exist’ error when upgrading a v2 extension
- Coding fix to move COMMIT inside IF statement in PrepareSalesDocForPrepayment function of EFT Source Doc. Mgt. codeunit to avoid unnecessary commits
First Data North
- Added missing Gateway Response Code ‘AL’ for partial authorizations
- Corrected an issue with Visa reversals being rejected by Visa
- Added missing Account Field Translations to correct issue with field names not appearing in setup wizard
- Fixed issue with Reversal and Incremental Transaction ID field lengths
- Added new Offers functionality that works in Retail Express and on Sales Orders
- Added the ability to add/edit customers from Retail Express – new customers are added based on a Configuration Template defined on the EFT Store Card
- Added the ability to see item availability by location in Retail Express
- Improved handling of exchanges in Retail Express
- Corrected a possible runmodal error in Retail Express when keying a card number while using Remote Storage
- Removed Control1 group label from Retail Express page 37028604
- Corrected a GUI issue in Retail Express when switching between sales and returns – sometimes a blank record was being displayed instead of the new sale or return
- Changed Retail Express document description line to use a function to determine the Line No.
- Corrected an ‘Overflow under conversion of System.Int32 value 8222 to System.Byte’ error when verifying account in setup wizard
- Corrected an issue with Encrypted Data Storage Statistics not showing all tables after ChargeLogic fields in NAV tables were renamed
- Modified event subscriber functions to avoid permission errors when granules not licensed
- Fixed incorrect reference to native NAV GLSetup.”Local Currency Symbol” field in CheckFailedBatches function of codeunit 37028542 (replaced with GLSetup.”LCY Symbol -CL-“)
- Deleted unused variables of type Notification in codeunit 37028542
- Corrected CLB version list on page 21 (should have been CLB1.00.05 but was CLB1.00.04)
- Modified setup wizard to allow D365 user to select from a limited Gateway list when adding an account
- Changed Subscription Licensing Wizard to allow NAV customers to request an evaluation
- Updated licensing functionality for compatibility with NAV perpetual licensing
- Made event subscriber functions global, not local, for backwards compatibility
- Added support for OmniToken tokenization
- Resolved ‘The date is not valid’ error when processing transactions in demo mode for First Data North and First Data Nashville
- Resolved Rapid Connect gateway communication error ‘A call to System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load failed with this message: Name cannot begin with the ‘?’ character, hexadecimal value 0x3F. Line 1, position 36.’
- Corrected URLs for First Data Rapid Connect gateway in Populate Defaults
- Fixed Rapid Connect ‘NO ERROR PROVIDED’ error on attempt to authorize
- Corrected issue with partial approval indicator and TPP ID being sent to First Data North, First Data Nashville, and First Data Atlanta when transactions originating in NAV versus on Connect
B+S Card Services
- Resolved gateway issue by sending Original Reference Number for eventExtId field when available
- Added necessary fields for Verifone Point for EBT
- Fixed filtering that was causing Retail Express to sometimes display a blank document when switching from Sale to Return mode
- Added Location Code to EFT Store and enhanced POS so that the Location will be used for POS Sales
- Resolved issue of user not being able to choose different Terminal if one is marked as Default
- Improved UX in EFT Transaction Card by auto-populating Store No. and Terminal No. when possible, and giving meaningful error message if user selects terminal not assigned to them
- Enhancement to prevent creation of payment transactions if Customer ‘Blocked’ is set to ‘All’ or ‘Invoice’
- Fixed issue of Expiration Month and Year not being populated on EFT Transaction from Sales Header when Data Protection Type is Remote Storage or Tokenization
- Fixed issue of Account Number on EFT Transaction populating with Default Customer Credit Card instead of from Sales Header
- Added “No. E-mailed” flowfields to Sales Header and Service Header tables and added the field on unposted document pages where Send Payment Request action exists
- Re-captioned fields on Customer table for clarity: ‘Do Not Auto-Save Credit Card Nos.’ (was ‘Do Not Save Credit Card Nos.’), ‘Do Not Auto-Save Checking Account Nos.’ (was ‘Do Not Save Checking Account Numbers’)
- Resolved overflow error when processing a check by increasing length of Tax ID Number field from 9 to 30 on the Customer Checking Account table
- Changed OnDelete logic of the EFT Transaction table to not allow a delete when the record is the one with the highest Entry No. for the Terminal unless the Transaction Status is New
- Resolved issue of not being able to automatically assign Terminals when using Gateway that requires a Terminal ID to be specified
- Resolved issue of blank Task ID on Batch Header causing scheduled tasks not to be linked to the batch
- Fixed permission error when retrieving transaction from Connect due to lack of permissions on the EFT Transaction Purchase Line table
- Added error logging to allow us to see why the batch might have failed (new ‘Failed Error’ field)
- Minor GUI correction to add missing action image to EFT Transaction action on Cash Receipt Journal page
- Corrected caption of Credit Card Charge action on Service Order page
- Minor version list corrections (removed NAVUS10.00)
- Added integration with new subscription licensing wizard
- Added Operating Mode field to Gateway Account
- Fixed issue where app archive data was restored twice for ISV tables with field numbers in the ISV range
- Fixed Time Zone field on the Store Card
- Resolved GUI issue on wizard pages causing Finish button to appear to the left of the Previous/Next buttons instead of to the right
- Updated to more gracefully handle situation where batch header may get an error response
- Added upgrade code to update license key to the new version
- Added Message Mgt for NAV versions that don’t have Notifications (login messages now display via the activities pane on the role center instead of OnAfterCompanyOpen)
- Changed DeleteAllowed to No on the Recurring Transaction List so that users can’t attempt to delete a recurrence record (it should be canceled)
- Replaced suffix (CL) with -CL- due to issues with system factboxes and database restore
- Changed IF condition to allow Undo of Forced Batch
- Added functionality to be able to key in a card number while in tokenization mode from the Sales or Service Headers
- Fixed issue where Customer Credit Card was being referenced instead of Customer Checking Account when inserting a Customer Checking Account record after a transaction is approved
- Fixed permission sets for card/checking account buffer
- Added EXIT(TRUE) to page triggers that return a boolean (engine behavior change – this used to default to TRUE)